Become an HSA Master Agent
HSA Home Warranty’s Master Agent Program recognizes real estate professionals for their success, integrity and professionalism by providing them with exclusive benefits to help support and grow their business. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy by becoming an HSA Master Agent:
Exceptional services to support your business
- Phone access to your HSA representative 24 hours a day.
- Return call from your HSA representative within 4 hours of your call or email.
- Access to HSA's priority warranty enrollment hotline.
- Resolution of an escalated claim within 24 hours.
- Personal reviews of our partnership with HSA on a quarterly basis.
- Comprehensive sales kits personally delivered to you by your HSA representative
- Personal phone call from your HSA representative to your client, explaining their warranty coverage and benefits.
Marketing tools to build your business
- A one-on-one session with an experienced marketing consultant and tech coach. The marketing consultant will review or help define your offline and online marketing strategies, including, but not limited to, social media, search engine optimization and mobile marketing. Up to a $500 value!
- Exclusive Webinars - HSA brings the seminar to you, exclusive to our Master Agents. Get the same great content you would receive by traveling to live seminars without ever leaving your home or office. Topics include effective social media techniques, strategies to convert more buyers and win more listings, and so much more.
- Subscription to YourNetCoach newsletter, filled with marketing strategies and social media tips - Your online presence is more important than ever and even the most tech-savvy agents could use ideas on keeping online content relevant and fresh. YourNetCoach provides helpful tips for every agent.
- Social Media assistance - In virtual group sessions, you'll learn how to create quality content for your social media sites, update and maintain these sites quickly and effectively, set up a profile on the web's most trafficked and most utilized social networks for real estate, and more.