Territory Manager -
Cleveland, Northern Ohio
Milissa graduated from the Valparaiso University with degrees in Communications and Meteorology. Since December 2009 she has been part of the HSA Home Warranty. Prior to HSA, Milissa was in retail sales for 10 years.
Milissa loves working in sales. Her favorite part of her job is when she is able to help others. She believes there is no better feeling than when you get to help someone solve a problem! Actually, she hardly considers this a job. It feels more like helping friends out.
When she isn’t working on reports, taking phone calls or visiting agents and brokers, you can find her watching the weather, playing with her daughters (she gets into as much trouble as they do!), cooking, baking or obsessively cleaning the house.
Why I love working for HSA
- Meeting someone new every day and helping create new friendships
- Helping those who wouldn’t have been able to have their system/appliance fixed without a home warranty!
- Working with agents and broker/managers. They put a smile on my face every day.
- Sharing ideas with my HSA family. When we get together, it is always a great time!
- How I Met Your Mother
- American Idol
Favorite musical artists
- So many favorites! Depends on the day
Maggie (She is the Kujo who bit me while I was separating the two dogs)
Favorite place I've visited
- New York City - I just love the atmosphere!
Top 3 places I want to travel to
- Breakfast at Tiffany's
- When Harry Met Sally
What I do for fun
- Swimming or playing in the pool with the girls
- Cheese - Doesn't matter what flavor!
Person I most admire
- Audrey Hepburn - Below is a wonderful poem. Audrey Hepburn wrote this when she was asked to share her "beauty tips." It was read at her funeral years later.
- For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day.
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
People, even more than things,
have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed;
never throw out anyone.
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand,
you will find one at the end of each of your arms.
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands;
one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others
- Becoming a Mom (this is how I like the girls best!)
Favorite sports team
- Ohio State Buckeye's, O-H-I-O
- Shaken iced tea lemonade with unsweetened black tea - Thank you Starbucks!
"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
"I was thought to be 'stuck up.' I wasn't. I was just sure of myself. This is and always has been an unforgivable quality to the unsure." ~Bette Davis
"Who are your friends? I used to think that friends were the people that you could laugh and talk to. Now I know that friends aren't that, they're the people that touch your heart. You could spend hours with them doing nothing at all and it can be the best time of your life, just because it was with them. They're the people you can share your secrets with, cry with, laugh with, and just have fun with. They don't judge you or make you change. They accept you exactly as you are. They look at you and they see a great person, one they love spending time with. You all share something in common and are tied together by memories, tears, laughs and smiles. You're tied together by love for the other. Friendship is the strangest but greatest thing in the world. I find my time with my friends, the best times of my life. My friends are my heart, my soul, my fun, my laughter, tears, love and my life." -~Kate Tierney
Gracie loves to dress herself up in hats, jewelry and make-up
Me and Madison, the sweetest girl in the world!
The cake I made for Gracie's birthday party
Gracie and Maddy in daddy's firetruck
Madison holding Gracie for 1st time
Matthew at work
Contact me at:
Phone: (800) 367-1448 ext. 6083
Cell: (216) 539-6338