Become an HSA Master Agent
HSA Home Warranty’s Master Agent Program recognizes real estate professionals for their success, integrity and professionalism by providing them with exclusive benefits to help support and grow their business. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy by becoming an HSA Master Agent:
Exceptional services to support your business
- Phone access to your HSA representative 24 hours a day.
- Return call from your HSA representative within 4 hours of your call or email.
- Access to HSA's priority warranty enrollment hotline.
- Resolution of an escalated claim within 24 hours.
- Personal reviews of our partnership with HSA on a quarterly basis.
- Comprehensive sales kits personally delivered to you by your HSA representative
- Personal phone call from your HSA representative to your client, explaining their warranty coverage and benefits.
Marketing tools to build your business
- Free live seminars- Throughout the year, HSA conducts live events across the country teaching real estate professionals proven social media techniques for gaining new leads, cutting edge strategies to convert more buyers and win more listings and so much more.
- Capitivating webinars/Online interviews - Our quarterly webinars keep you up to date on game changing trends and content like effective social media strategies, changes to Facebook, Twitter and other social networks, new technology to keep your business organized and successful, tips to improve your offline marketing and more. Plus, we proudly present exclusive online interviews with notable industry leaders whose proven advice will help you grow.
- HSA newsletter - HSA's quarterly newsletter is brimming with fresh marketing strategies, valuable social media tips and useful warranty information to help even the most tech-savvy agent.
- Social Media expertise - Learn how to create social media content that is as engaging and dynamic as you are, how to quickly and effectively update and maintain sites, set up profiles on the Web's most highly trafficked social networks for real estate, and more.
- Access to our convenient Online Warranty Network system - manage all of you HSA home warranties in one place. Our online system lets you enroll a new warranty, update an existing one, edit personal settings, run warranty product and claims reports, download warranty confirmations and contracts and email a seller contract to yourself or to your seller.
- Online services - log on to www.onlinehsa.com anytime to order free marketing materials, get important industry info, special master agent offers and more.