Home Warranty Benefits
The HSA home warranty offers many benefits for sellers, buyers and real estate professionals.
- Free coverage during the listing period – When sellers commit to purchasing a warranty for the buyer, they receive coverage, too.
- Compelling point of difference to market their home – Most people – 8 out of 10 buyers – prefer a warranted home.
- Post-sale dispute prevention – If a mechanical system fails, the buyer calls HSA, not the seller – and not you.
- Comprehensive coverage – HSA’s basic coverage provides excellent protection, but if you want even more, upgrade packages and additional options are available.
- Convenient service – Between HSA’s service guarantee, friendly customer service representatives, and prescreened vendors, buyers are treated right, from the closing to the claim resolution.
- Calming peace of mind – New homeowners have enough to worry about. Take the home’s mechanical systems off the list.
- Renewable protection – Your buyers won’t want to be without a home warranty plan ever again. Renewing with HSA can keep a good thing going.
Agents have an advantage with HSA
HSA doesn’t just have your customers' needs in mind – a home warranty benefits YOU, too! If there’s a mechanical failure after closing, the new homeowner will turn to HSA to solve the problem, limiting your liability – and aggravation.
Get more from your home warranty with claims notifications
HSA is committed to helping you long after the sale. HSA understands that referrals help grow your business. We give you more opportunities to start that conversation! When a claim is approved on a warranted home, HSA will fax you a notification. You can use it as another way of keeping touch. Additional touch points lead to additional referrals!